Saturday 12 January 2013

It begins!!

Welcome to the first ever post on this blog!

Ever since I first read the original Fallout Equestria I wanted to add to the legacy... unfortunately while I had some (in my opinion) good ideas I'm not exactly the best writer in the world so I came up with a different approach. As a long time gamer I've always loved how games like Fallout manage to draw you into the story and make you part of the game and suddenly everything clicked in my head. If I combine both a game and a fanfic it could turn out really well! (It could also be crap but lets forget about that.)

And so...Fallout Equestria: Fragments was born, an open world text game featuring adventuring, exploration and combat. Not to mention the possibility of an interesting and complex story and hopefully a metric ton of side quests. While at the time of writing the game is only at version 0.01 I hope to expand it by the time I finally finish. (If that day ever comes)

Hopefully I will be able to add new and interesting stuff to the game with each update. These updates will occur on a probably regular basis, that is if people want the game to happen. Since I'm not sure whether people will like the game if you do want updates then tell me you do! Go! Comment as fast as your little fingers will move!

The game and an interpreter to run it can be found over on the right...somewhere.

If you find any problems with the game whether it be broken enemies, bugged out stuff or just spelling errors feel free to comment below.

Also if there's anything you think should be added then again just tell me with a comment! I'll consider whether it's possible first but I'm perfectly happy to take suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment